Testosterone Therapy for Men in Dallas, Texas
Are you a man struggling with fatigue, weight gain, difficulty sleeping or decreased sex drive? You may be suffering from symptoms of “Low T”, or low testosterone. Testosterone therapy for men can provide relief for these symptoms that are often associated with aging.
What causes low testosterone?
Just as women experience a decline in hormone levels as they age, men experience a decrease in their testosterone levels beginning at around age 30. By 60, natural testosterone production has often dropped to about half of early adult levels. Studies have shown that over 13 million men in the U.S. suffer from “Low T” or low testosterone.
Symptoms of low testosterone can develop slowly, over several years, and may include:
- Decreased sexual drive and performance
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hair loss
- Decreased muscle mass and tone
- Sleep disturbances
- Fatigue and lack of motivation
- Depression, irritability and mood swings
- Loss of sense of “well-being”
How does testosterone therapy work?
Dr. Fein offers Testosterone Therapy for men in the Dallas, Texas area. Patients will undergo a complete examination and have an extensive hormone laboratory panel performed.
Dr. Fein offers two choices for male Testosterone Therapy — weekly, self-injected, compounded Testosterone, or pellet-therapy Testosterone, which is placed by Dr. Fein and can provide steady-state blood levels for 4-6 months.
After testosterone therapy is prescribed, follow up tests will be conducted to ensure symptom relief with the lowest possible dosage of hormones.
Testosterone therapy for men can offer:
- Increased sex drive and sexual performance
- Increased muscle strength, tone and mass
- Increased energy, stamina, and endurance
- Improved concentration, focus, and memory
- Improved mood and feeling of well-being
If you’ve been suffering from fatigue, weight gain, difficulty sleeping, decreased sex drive or other symptoms that may be a sign of “Low T”, contact Dr. Fein’s office today to schedule an evaluation.