North Dallas Wellness Center Covid-19 Policies
In our efforts to control potential exposure to COVID-19, we are initiating new procedures at North Dallas Wellness Center. Here’s a look at what we’re doing:
- We are screening all patients with a phone call prior to their appointments to ensure we are reducing exposure.
- We are performing temperature checks on employees every morning.
- We are decontaminating patient-contact surfaces (chairs, doorknobs, counters, etc.) multiple times daily.
- We provide a bottle of hand sanitizer on arrival to each patient to decrease the risk of transmission from patient-contact surfaces.
- We are extending appointment times to reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
- Our iPad check-in has been suspended to reduce points of contact within the office.
- We are encouraging you to leave a credit card on file with us to further reduce the points of contact while you are in the office. We will verbally tell you your amount due before we charge your credit card and email a receipt to you.
During these unprecedented times, we ask you to continue to protect yourself and your loved ones -- wash your hands often, avoid touching your face, get good sleep, drink lots of water, and avoid sugar and alcohol.
Remember, stress lowers your immune system response and makes you more susceptible to colds and viruses. We hope you stay well and remember that we are here to keep you in the game!
David Fein MD FACOG