IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy
IV infusion therapy commonly includes vitamins (vitamins C, B1, B6, B12), minerals (calcium, magnesium), co-enzymes (NAD+), and antioxidants (glutathione). IV therapy has been used for decades to help improve issues such as fatigue, inflammation, dehydration from colds and flu, decreased immunity, nutritional deficiencies, post-exercise recovery, age-related muscle and joint pain, and many other benefits. Most infusions can be completed in less than 45 minutes, and you don’t need to do anything other than sit back and relax.
North Dallas Wellness Center offers different IV therapies for different goals or symptoms:
- Myers’ Cocktail - This infusion has long been used as a general “health and wellness” therapy, and offers benefits such as improving fatigue, age-related muscle and joint pain, sleep, as well as reducing inflammation and allergies
- Immune Booster - Designed to help strengthen immune system protection, decrease risk of colds and flu, and stimulate faster response and recovery
- Energy Booster - Loaded with amino acids and B complex vitamins, this infusion helps to improve energy and endurance without the side effects of stimulants or high-caffeine energy drinks
- Metabolic Booster - This customized blend of nutrients contains both carbohydrate- and fat-burning vitamins along with L-carnitine, which helps stimulate body fat metabolism and improve metabolic efficiency
- High- Dose Glutathione Booster - Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protein. This infusion helps prevent the production of free radicals, which then helps to protect DNA integrity, immune response, rapid healing, liver and brain protection, and other health benefits
- NAD+ Booster - NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a potent cellular enzyme called the “anti-aging” protein. Research has shown that increasing NAD+ levels can increase energy and stamina, improve brain function and cognition, boost metabolism, improve sleep, and reduce inflammation
IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy in Dallas, TX
IV vitamin infusion therapy is only available by prescription through your Dallas anti-aging specialist. Dr. David Fein will decide what dosage level is most appropriate for your needs.
If you are interested in including IV vitamin infusion therapy as part of your anti-aging treatment plan, contact North Dallas Wellness Center at (214) 696-3885 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Fein.